Friday, January 3, 2014

Let's be Honest

Hi Everyone!

I have been dreading to write this post up for at least 6 months now maybe even longer but it is time that I get honest with you!

Lets start by saying this blog is no where were I want it to be. When I started the ambition of blogging I knew it was going to be hard but I was up for the challenge. When school started things got in the way but I managed it for about two years.

My health has gotten worse. I had my knee surgery and I am still rehabbing two years later. (One year post knee) I also got really sick, and just recently got over that.

School has been tougher this year and I have been really focused on that. In addition I had golf season.

I am not making excuses but for right now I am putting the blog on a hiatus. I might come back, but change things up, but I might not come back. I guess we will wait and see.

I will hopefully still use Twitter, and Goodreads, so there is always a way to find me. :)

I hope you all understand. You're support has been the best, and I couldn't ask for better 'blogger' friends.

Lucy

2 comments:

  1. Lucy, I can't imagine how hard this post was to write for you, but I think it's good that you're taking the break that you really need! I've been so busy with school lately as well, and I can't believe that you're managing rehab and golf on top of everything. I haven't been posting that often either on my blog because of school, so you're definitely not alone in being a little overwhelmed. I hope that your knee gets better, and that you're able to manage everything! I can't wait to see you back on your lovely blog. <3

    Feel better, Lucy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy, I understand your dilemma! It's a good idea to take hiatus and decide. I can't imagine juggling rehab, school, extracurriculars, and trying to have a life! Good luck whichever way you decide. I will definitely see you on twitter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I highly appreciate it! I will try and return the favor! Thanks!